Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks

so, life proceeds on with nothing to look forward to.. except for non-stop studying... >.<
As my brother is spending almost the whole week there in Penang, preparing for his exam which will determines his fate in the future, I spend my time in N.T almost alone everyday. Well, it's not to say that I am segregate myself or keep myself in solitude, no!! And, usually when my parents are busy, I spend my time with my younger brother, Marcus who is only 11 years old. The age gap between me and him had arose many problems especially communication problem. So, honestly but guiltily, I seldom finish up my own things and only peep at him to ensure that he is save.. That's all. Apart from that, I find it hard to interact with him much. (Fine.. I will try and get things better. )Therefore, my time is usually spent with my friends, best one of course like Zhen Kai, Yineng and Elin. I once had an idea of adding maybe one or two girls into my social circle. I did try although I admit that my ways are sometimes wrong but I am sure that my sincerity is genuine. And so I tried. After countless attempts and obstacles, I failed. Well, upon hearing or facing failure, one might feel sad or dissapointted but somehow, I didn't feel so. I am quite glad I failed. HAHA.. funny right? well, let me share this little secret with you. After my failure, I realised that, even though they ain't any but only one girl at my side, what's the matter?! I don't care!! hahahaha!! that's what I felt, I don't care!! Even though people around me often say that I am proud, arrogant, controlling people, take friends as dogs, what do I even care?!! As long as I feel happy with these three nice friends, I don't care! I am who I am! By the way, the fact that I have three buddies with me is enough to prove them wrong.. yaya!! hahahah!! WRONG! BUSTED!!

I also want to thank God for blessing me with such nice and good friends. They help me, comfort me and brought a lot of colours into my life. Thanks pals... I hope that Zhen Kai ( or you may call him Ong, Star, Howard, Kosmos... lol!) can read this.. I appreciate every one of you guys... Hope our friendship can last as long as we live.. HAHA

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^.not only ong.elin also.i hope 4 of us will also appreciate this friendship.{朱穆玛朗』

lucas said...

.... don call me that la.. maileh

Elin said...

neng hope me to see this blog??haha..
i will appreciate our friendship too..ohya,u frgt to write a name for ong..

Niel said...

~~

(is that...Tea? ><''' )

lucas said...

Elin: hahahaha! that name don wan better.. pai seh hahahah

Daniel: No, that's Yineng..

Anonymous said...

this name suit u wat!!

Elin said...

no much time left for four of us..so please appretiate our time 2gether.n don post our 'nickname' on the blog neng.head.
ong here^^