Monday, August 3, 2009

A lost of a friend

I envy people who are always busy surfing the net, especialy my brother. Sometimes, I wonder, what are they doing? The best part is that they chat more than surf. Wow... So much to chat. haha.. From a another angel, you can see that these people are very sociable and have many friends, MANY.

For me, ever since a lost of a deerest friend, everytime I go online, there won't be anyone in particular to chat with me. It's as though I didn't have an account... sad thing to know.. Even my blog, if you had noticed, usually after a new post, there would be comments from a particular friend, well, in this case I won't mention the name. No matter how strange the comments were, no matter how funny they were, I always appreciated every one of them. Looking back at those old posts, I felt quite sad... Well, it's obvious that now, my posts, seldom got any visitors or to say comments. I am not saying that I am down because people don't care about me. NO! I am trying to say that that particular friend of mine, didn't bother even to have a single glance at my blog, what more leaving a comment. Well, I just have to accept it without realising the cause.
What's worst, that used-to-be friend of mine, deleted my link from his/her blog. Wow... That's.. you know, that's just like someone shotting you right in the heart. Seriously, well, if that friend of mine so happen come across my blog and mind to take a look, I would like to say that I do not know a single clue to this mystery. Why would all these happen? He/She choose not to speak to me, that means, not telling me anything.. including answering my questions.
So you see, life is really quiet now, especially on the net. My brother did intruduce Facebook to me but somehow, I didn't have the interest, I do not know why.
What I can do now is to solemly hope that this friend of mine would read this post and maybe, open the lock in my mind which is there for about 2 months, I guess...

3 comments:

Niel said...

The heart knows its bitterness, and no stranger shares its joy...

妆瓜 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucas said...

yeah.. okk.. thx