Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hard and tough

I just finished my mid year exam. That was also my fist exam with official SPM format. Honestly, it's quite tough but not that kind of "very" tough that was described by my seniors. The main key to achieve the goal is the study. That's all. Study. However, althought it's so easy to spell and read, I can't do it. It doesn't mean that I did nothing for my exam, of course I did something but that wasn't enough. I know it's just not enough. I was lazy and not hardworking. I can be better. I know myself that many factors had brought this laziness to me.

For example:
1) Dota.. This is a damn one.. got addicted to it before the exam.. DAMN!!!!
2) Self confidence. I thought it was easy at the beginning but things just turned out to be different from what I thought. =.=
3) Won't want to sit down and read for a long period. I got boring easily and tend to walk around or go online while I am studing... bad bad bad..

All these above really caused a lot.. Didn't do well in the exam..

For example:
English 77
B.M 72
B.c 72
Add Math 78
Sejarah 78
Chemi 63... this is lame.. =.=

So, I am definitely sure that I can do better than this.. I can!!! Sure I can.. So, from now on, I am gonna study so damn hard to get a damn good results in the final year exam.. oh yes I will!!! watch me!! well, if I fail to do it again, I think I can be the professor of lameology instead of my brother who did well in his exam.. hahahahaha...

So, fight on, Lucas!!!!

1 comment:

Niel said...

LOL. Aza Aza fighting -__-