Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to school

After a two-week long holiday, I went back to school today, feeling bored...
As usual, I got to wake up early.. damn early.. 6.30am... wash up.. bla bla bla.. and arrived at school. During the assembly, one of the teachers stated the differences that have occured in our school. For example, some trees were cut down, yet they think that it's good.. =.=.. The walls have been painted with a new colour, some new chairs and tables are available for students's usage and the new hall is in progress. So, he stated that we should appreciate it...

However, my opinion is that, yes indeed our school changed a lot PHYSICALLY which means only the look but the contents are still the same, consists of lazy and irresponsible lame teachers.. so, no matter how much we change, the walls, tables, chairs and stuffs, it's still the same.

However, for myself, my time in school really did change. For once, I sat in my class and in my particular sit for the whole day. WOW.. unbelieveale but yes I managed to overcome my habbit of walking around.. YES! hahahaha.. but, it's boring especially when teachers were like singing a lame song infront and I was forced to listen.. Thank God I wasn't forced to give comments. hehe..

And also, the time in school has been very quiet even though my class was disgustingly noisy, for me, it's just me and my book.. Maybe sometimes Xin Kai, one of my friend would pop into the picture but not for long.. pity him..

I kinda like the way I am now and.. I hope to continue this... At the same time changing some bad and wrong preceptions towards me.. I hope so...

1 comment:

Niel said...

Lameology?? Don't let it... -___-