Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Update

And so tomorrow is my last paper - Chemistry( My worst subject )
Just can't find the "thing" with this subject. Anyway, I ain't here to talk about this.
Knowing the fact that tomorrow I will be sitting for my last paper gives me a peculiar feeling.
The last paper also means that everything is coming to an end. This whole foundation program has finally ended.
I can't believe it myself. It is just like I were here yesterday and now I am leaving, going to somewhere quite far. Jeeezz~ I just can't digest it.
So many things happened throughout this year. I barely have the chance to really consider my next option but time is pushing me to the border, leaving me at the cross-road without anything to count on.
I am not really sure whether I am ready to face the choice of my decision. So many things here. My friends, my family, my belonging, memories~ ~ ~
And now I am about to make a decision that will have me leave all my precious things behind and start something new yet risky.
However, I am always thrilled to know that I am leaving. LOL. How peculiar this feeling is, being a bit emotional yet anxious at the same time.

3 or 2 months left ahead of me...

No comments: